Mellon Technologies, the parent company of Mellon Group of Companies, is a specialized provider of technology solutions, contact centre and business process outsourcing services that facilitate transactions of organizations with strong consumer business, such as financial institutions, public utilities, telecommunication providers and retail chains.
Mellon has been benchmarked and awarded by top international organizations including Europe's 500 Entrepreneurs for Growth, Best Workplaces, European Business Awards and Contact Center World Awards.
Mellon Technologies SA, the parent company of Mellon Group of Companies seeks to hire a
C/C++ Developer for our advanced payment solutions.
The ideal candidate will:
- Perform code maintenance, testing, and analysis
- Implement software or product enhancements
- Fix software issues and code irregularities
- Give technical feedback
- Work with quality assurance teams
- Complete project assignments
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Experience writing code in C/C++
- Software programming experience up to 2 years, will consider as an asset
- Fluency in the English language (oral and written)
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Understanding of software techniques and architectures for embedded applications
- Mindset of efficiency and creativity, with a can do attitude
What we offer:
- Opportunities to evolve into an international hyper-technological working environment
- Multicultural and excellent working environment
- Leading-edge technology
- Continuous trainings
Candidates wishing to apply should send their CV via email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference code (ref: MT_C_18)