Mellon Contact Services, member of Mellon Group of Companies, seeks to hire a highly motivated Group Sales Coordinator who will join and work directly with our Group CCS Sales Team and will have the overall responsibility regarding the contribution of the growth of the company by attracting new clients, identifying existing opportunities within our current client base etc.
It is a role with high intensity on travelling.
- Develop and coordinate project budgets
- Work closely with the senior management team to develop targeted list, marketing strategies to drive opportunities for new business
- Oversee the implementation of strategic initiatives across the Group CCS Sales Team
- Analyze client demands and define innovative tailor made solutions for complex client needs
- Negotiate and close agreements and identify and anticipate on cross selling opportunities
- Coordinate commercial planning: calls, visits, mail and after sales for ‘non-client’ companies and ‘client-companies’ to introduce the services of Mellon Group and/or sell services
- Prepare & present standard offers and customer based offers
- Monitors trends in the market and in competition
- Monitor the group’s sales activity on Visits, new Opportunities, Pending RFPs and closed won/lost projects
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 2 years of experience within large scale of call center services business
- Sales experience in Polish, Bulgarian and Romanian market will be a great asset
- Excellence in the use of English language (oral and written)
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Time management - Handle multiple priorities with a sense of urgency
- Commercial Drive & Business Acumen
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Work independently in a time sensitive environment
- Ability to meet travel requirements as necessary
- High energy and positive attitude
The position reports to the Group CCS Business Development Director.
The company offers multinational working environment and a competitive remuneration package based on previous experience and/or qualifications.
Candidates wishing to apply should sent their CV quoting the position reference code (ref:Group_CCS_17) via email: email@example.com