One of our main objectives is to support and contribute to the well-being of the countries and communities in which we operate. For this reason:
- We utilise local resources;
- We transfer know-how;
- We encourage participation at individual and corporate level;
- We support cooperation with local suppliers, contractors, professionals etc;
- We employ local staff at a ratio very close to, or exactly at 100%;
- We renounce any malpractices (child labour, environmental pollution etc);
- We consider Group employees as our most valuable investment.
Our participation in the Contact Centre World Awards, which concerns the evaluation of companies with respect to various skills, and in which we were awarded the bronze medal in the “Best Community Spirit” category, is the result of our social policy.