- Inbound and outbound services
- 24/365 operation
- Multilingual services
- Live agent and IVR capabilities
- Multi channel: phone, web chat, email, post, fax, sms
- Global contact center (near-shore and off-shore customers)
- Awards: Europe's 500 [Europe's 500 - Entrepreneurs for Growth], Best Workplaces [Great Place to Work Institute, Hellas], Contact Center World Awards [ContactCenterWorld.com]
What sets Mellon contact center services apart from the competition?
- Integrated Teams ensuring consistently high quality services across the group
- Client Relationship Management at local and regional level
- Strategic Mix of our Call Center Services with our other business activities (technology solutions and business process management)
- Best-of-breed IT & Telecoms infrastructure (Conceptus CRM, Altitude uCI suite, IVR & Dialer modules)
- CoB plans for all call centers
- Advanced Monitoring & Reporting Tools
- KPIs (cost, productivity, service level, quality, agent, call handling)
- Employee performance metrics, assessment and empowerment procedures
- Learning organization – benchmarking & best practices
- Certified operations
- Industry Focus
Mellon's Contact Center services are focused on key sectors with strong consumer business. Each sector is treated by a dedicated business unit to achieve maximum specialization, supported by strong functional capabilities that allow fast and effective exchange of knowledge and economies. Through this flexible matrix structure, Mellon maintains a competitive position, successfully serving the particular needs of different industries and companies, regardless of size.
- Our People
People are at the heart of our Contact Center services. We are committed to an anthropocentric philosophy; consistently applying world-class selection, training and development policies that will help our people realize their full potential. Especially for our agents, we have designed an ongoing, comprehensive training program that includes communication, emotional intelligence and technical skills development. In addition to this, our teams undergo special training programs for each company, product and service campaign, with the cooperation of our in-house trainers and our customers.
- Certifications and Awards
Mellon's outsourced Contact Center services business has been benchmarked and awarded for different competences, by top international organizations including Europe's 500 [Europe's 500 - Entrepreneurs for Growth], Best Workplaces [Great Place to Work Institute, Hellas], and Contact Center World Awards [ContactCenterWorld.com].
- Compliance & Quality
Mellon's Contact Center practices meet the highest international standards of excellence [EN ISO 9001], whilst in full compliance with country-specific, European and International regulations pertaining to the broader contact center industry. We closely follow the developments per sector and service level, ensuring that the interests of our customers and of the consumers will not be compromised.
Our IT infrastructure is the bedrock of our operation, enabling us to optimize our service offering with 99.9% uptime, seamless communication, and enhanced data integrity and security. The main systems in operation in our contact centers include PABX, CTI and MIS. What’s more, Mellon has achieved industry firsts in designing and implementing applications that manage and support the back office operations, like Conceptus. Such infrastructure enables us to share knowledge through the workflows, to have a consistent customer centric method of working, and to acquire and manage more precise information.
- Security and Continuity of Business
For our line of business, data security and business continuity are of key importance. We have a collection of ISO-certified, documented, applied and monitored policies, including data security, data destruction, physical security, and data transmission. We employ the stringiest data security mechanisms, including daily backups on tapes and DVD ROM for the entire IT operating environment, physical protection provisions etc. In case of disaster, multiple sites allow us to shift operations easily with no disruption to our business. Each site is fully redundant in terms of communication lines and data, allowing uninterrupted operation for all our customers.