Fiserv’s iCom is a web-based cash management solution for branches, ATMs, vaults and transportation providers that delivers cash inventory and expense reductions of 20 to 40 percent.
Scalable for any size institution, iCom allows cash supply chain data and tools to be securely accessed, managed and shared – from any desktop, at any time, and from any location.
Mellon cooperates with Fiserv, a global leader in financial technology solutions. The strong name of the vendor along with Mellon’s proven experience in providing for the distribution channels of financial institutions and the increasing demand of banks to minimize cash holdings and reduce expenses, while maximizing the availability of cash for customers, make this solution more and more popular among our customers.
Some of the key benefits/advantages of Fiserv’s i-Com solution are:
- Eliminates excess cash inventories and increases capital availability for investment
- Accurately forecasts cash demand for all cash-point types, reducing cash levels 20 to 40 percent while ensuring cash availability
- Combines complex forecasting functionality with historical trends and known events to reduce cash outages and expensive emergency deliveries
- Optimizes transportation scheduling balancing cost of cash versus delivery costs
- Combines local requirements with centralized guidelines to ensure adherence to corporate policies and controls
- Reduces costs of Central Bank cross-shipping penalties
- Supports centralized or decentralized cash management, including multi-site, multi-currency and multi-language requirements
Mellon has extensive knowhow of the entire transaction lifecycle in both issuing and acquiring
Mellon offers proven certified solutions for optimized and secure transactions across all industries and functional areas
Mellon has achieved many country firsts across the Central & South-Eastern Europe
Mellon's software and technical experts ensure seamless deployment and integration with existing infrastructures and host systems