Mellon Technologies, by recognizing the importance of its services and the responsibility to its customers, implements an Anti-Bribery Management System as part of an Integrated Management System, in accordance with the ISO 37001:2016 Standard.
Mellon Technologies identifies and evaluates all Bribery Risks related to its operation, in order to identify in a timely manner all possible situations that may prevent it from achieving its Anti-Bribery objectives, secure the necessary resources and take timely management measures.
• Prohibits any form of bribery or its acceptance, and to ensure this prohibits employees and representatives of the company to make political contributions in cash or otherwise on behalf of the company, without prior approval from Senior Management.
• Require all employees to comply with state or European Union bribery laws that apply to the company.
• Encourages the contribution of all employees in the identification and suspicion of any possible bribery and prohibits the punishment or negative treatment of such employees.
• Commits to implementing measures and providing necessary resources to fight corruption.
• Raises awareness and properly trains its staff through continuous anti-bribery briefings and trainings.
• It has established a specific Anti-Bribery Structure, which is independent from the rest of the staff, reports only to the top management and has the obligation and authority to investigate every possible case of bribery, examine and assess the risks of bribery and implement relevant measures combating it.
• In case of bribery or non-compliance with the requirements of the Management System, sanctions are imposed and in case of violation of relevant legislative requirements, a report is made to the competent authorities.
• Implements a strategy that is consistent with the anti-bribery policy. Top Management is committed to the compliance of its services with legislative, regulatory, and other requirements that govern the activity of the company, both for its legal operation and for requirements related to Anti-Bribery.
At the same time, the Company's Management is committed to the systematic monitoring and compliance of its products with legislative, regulatory, and other requirements that govern its activity, both for its lawful operation and for requirements related to the fight against bribery.
In order to achieve this commitment, the company has adopted a methodology for identifying these requirements as well as control procedures for its compliance with said requirements. The main commitment of the Top Management is the continuous improvement of the performance of the Anti-Bribery Management System.
The Anti-Bribery Policy is reviewed annually during management review, in order to ensure its suitability.
The Anti-Bribery Policy is at the disposal of every interested party.
The Managing Director