Mellon Technologies, by recognizing the importance of its services and the responsibility to its customers, implements a Business Continuity Management System as part of an Integrated Management System, in accordance with the ISO 22301:2019 Standard with the following scope:
“Business Process Outsourcing related to Human Capital, Communication and Electronic Security Services in
PCI Environment, Contact Centre Services in PCI Environment:
- Customer ServiceProduct & service Promotion
- Inbound & outbound Services via Alternative Communication Channels”
Mellon Technologies identifies and evaluates all risks related to its operation, in order to identify in a timely manner all possible situations that may prevent it from achieving its Business Continuity objectives, secure the necessary resources and take timely management measures.
The main Objectives of the Business Continuity Management System, are:
- To ensure the operation continuation of the critical activities of the company in case of an incident, at the levels set by the Management and according to the needs of customers;
- To reduce as much as possible the time of complete operation restoration to acceptable levels;
- Minimize the outage incidents effects on both the company and the customers;
The Business Continuity Management System is designed and implemented in such a way so that:
- Business continuity requirements are planned and evaluated in a systematic and efficient manner;
- It leads to the development of post-incident recovery strategies and the implementation of specific Business Continuity Incident Response Plans. The Plans are constantly reviewed and improved through testing and drill execution;
- It ensures the minimum operation acceptable level of the critical activities of the company;
- It safeguards in all instances the Health and Safety of the staff and associates
Top Management is committed to the compliance of its services with legislative, regulatory and other requirements that govern the activity of the company, both for its legal operation and for requirements related to Business Continuity.
In order to achieve this commitment, the Group has adopted a methodology for identifying these requirements as well as procedures for ensuring its compliance with these requirements.
A key commitment of Top Management, is the continuous improvement of the performance of the Business Continuity Management System.
The Business Continuity Policy is reviewed annually during management review, in order to ensure its suitability.
The Business Continuity Policy is at the disposal of every interested party.
The Managing Director