Mellon Solutions, aiming at its operation in full compliance with the ISO 2001:2018 IT Services related Standard, implements an IT Services management system as part of a Quality, IT Services, Information Security integrated Management System with the following scope:
“Internal IT services provided by Mellon Solutions Dooel IT Department to Mellon Solutions Dooel Call Centre Department at operating Mellon Solutions Dooel facilities.”
The Top Management of Mellon Solutions commits to:
- Satisfy applicable requirements;
- continuously improve the efficiency of the IT Services management System;
- continuously improve IT Managed Services provided by the Company.
The key IT Services provision aspects from the company’s operation are related to:
- Adherence to customers’ contractually agreed SLA’s;
- Provision of high quality IT Managed Services;
- Identification, monitoring and measurement of key IT Services components throughout all Services lifecycle;
- Suppliers’ high standards’ assessment, monitoring and evaluation;
- Implementation of an effective Change Management process;
- Problems and Incidents identification and management in a timely and effective manner.
At the same time, it identifies and evaluates all risks related to the operation of the company, in order to identify in a timely manner all possible situations that may prevent it to achieve its goals and to take timely management measures
The Management sets a series of goals which concern the whole range of the company services and have as basic criterion the improvement of its IT Services provision performance. In order to set objectives, the company applies a specific methodology based on defining its operating framework through which its strengths and weaknesses are identified as well as the threats and opportunities arising from external factors.
During the annual Review, the Management evaluates the degree of achievement of these objectives and sets new ones for the next year. In addition, the company identifies the stakeholders affected by its business and their needs and expectations.
The IT Services Policy is reviewed annually during management review, in order to ensure its suitability.
The IT Services Policy is available to every interested party.
The General Manager