Mellon Technologies will participate in the 2nd Payments 360 Conference. The conference, which will be held on the 10th of July at the Divani Caravel Hotel in Athens, Greece, is organized by Boussias Communications Banker's Review Magazine.
The implementation of the new PSD2 directive, as well as the whole new Regulatory Environment, has been transforming and extends payment methods, customer interface networks, while it changes the way "new players" and 3rd party providers enter into the management and transfer of financial resources aside of the Banks. Businesses are required to adapt their strategy by providing their customers with personalized, flexible, immediate, and secure payments, whilst also ensuring the protection of their consumers’ personal data.
- The adoption of new payment services and the new reality
- The spectrum of new payment solutions and services, security factors, reliability, accuracy and response on fast resolutions, as well as the entry of new "players" into the payments’ ecosystem
- Stakeholders’ requirements for effective innovation development and actionable implementations in the new environment
- The change of consumer culture and the expected benefits from the new payments ecosystem
- How key vertical markets are expected to respond to the new challenges