Angelos Angelidis, Managing Director at Mellon Contact Services and President at ESEDA represented Mellon by participating in a panel discussion during the 7th Edition of the European Investment Summit. The summit was organized by DDC Financial Group and was held on the 23rd and 24th of October in Athens, Greece.
Combining panel discussions and expert presentations, the summit presented critical insights into the Greek & Cypriot markets for 2019 and the near future. The agenda of the two-day summit was built around 13 blocks covering topics from NPLs to Blockchain technology:
- Block 1: Outlook of the Greek & European Economy
- Block 2: Banking & Non-Performing Loans - Greece
- Block 3: A look to the Future - The Cypriot NPL Market
- Block 4: The Servicing Landscape - Greece
- Block 5: The Backbone of the Greek Economy - SME
- Block 6: Special Situations and Restructuring - GR & CY
- Block 7: How do International Investors see Greece's Potential?
- Block 8: Cyprus as an Investment HUB
- Block 9: The Real Estate Market & Investment Opportunities
- Block 10: Tourism & Hospitality
- Block 11: Ship Management & Ownership - GR & CY
- Block 12: The Residential Market in Greece
- Block 13: Blockchain Technology & Digital Assets