On the 25h of January 2019, Mellon Technologies participated in the process of evaluating the teams of the third cycle of the business acceleration program be finnovative.
be finnovative is organized by National Bank of Greece and Crowdpolicy with the support of Mellon Technologies and other major technology and fintech companies.
16 innovative ideas were presented during the selection day, out of which 9 will participate in the 5month program starting from the 31st of January. The selected teams are:
- Verge.Capital: Credit score provider for banking institutions across Europe.
- Parity Platform: Parity Platform: Investment Platform for Renewable Energy Projects.
- Irmos: Business analytics software and related consulting services for engineering support with AI technologies.
- AI Thoughts: A fully automatic digital assistant (chatbot) that receives user commands either through text or voice.
- Blockchain@fintech: Credit risk rating platform built on blockchain technology with multi-source information gathering.
- BAAM: Asset Management Platform using blockchain and smart contracts.
- ReportFiller: Software for financial institutions for automating reports for regulatory compliance purposes.
- Spin Spin: Consumer Financial Advisor and a rewards program using proximity marketing for small and medium-sized businesses.
- Brain: Digital platform for the health insurance industry (insurtech) aiming to significantly reduce the time of issuing the contracts.
More information about the program is available here.